dangerous html warning

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 21:43:29 IST 2003

I need to test what I've written first, but I hope to get time for that
either tonight (expecting minimum 70F tonight with no air-con) if I don't
sleep, or tomorrow if I do.
I hope to get a beta-release out to you all tomorrow which will do what you
want.

If you can tell me what you would like to see in the "deleted" and the
"stored" reports, it would help me write them.

--
Julian Field