dangerous html warning

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Aug 6 20:55:08 IST 2003

Le mer 06/08/2003 à 11:48, Julian Field a écrit :
> At 15:18 06/08/2003, you wrote:
> >On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:39:33 +0200, you wrote:
> > >Same here, a lot of people send in mail like, your scanner sucks since my
> > >own scanner didnt find anything. They dont understand it was for example
> > >a reject based on filename filters.
> > >
> > >Would it be possible to have a seperate identifier for that ?
> > >Something like {?rejected} ?
> >
> >For filenames there is allready:
>
> Yay! Someone actually read the docs! This option has been in the conf file
> for absolutely ages, just no-one ever uses it :)

I've been using it from the beginning to differentiate between virus
infected emails {VIRUS} and the potentially dangerous ones {VIRUS?}.

BUT I would also like to be able to use a different message template for
IFRAME and OBJECT CODEBASE because it confuses people the way it is now.

I had to write (translated to English): if the output of the virus
scanner below says virus found, then the attachment was infected;
otherwise, the attachment was quarantined because it could cause damage
to some users...

People don't read the whole message and call/write us because they
believe their computer is infected...

Denis
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste