Hide Quarantine Work Dir = maybe ?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 19:49:51 IST 2003

Look in /etc/MailScanner/reports/en/stored.virus.message.txt and its relations.
You will find the default file I supply includes this:

Note to Help Desk: Look on $hostname in $quarantinedir/$datenumber (message
$id).

Try this instead:

Note to Help Desk: Look on $hostname in $datenumber (message $id).

--
Julian Field