Which is better for use with MS? Sendmail, postfix, exim..... ..

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Wed Aug 6 15:29:40 IST 2003

Lost me, sorry.  Are you saying MS would still see a single message with
multiple recipients?  My interest in sendmail queue groups is solely to
allow MS' whitelisting to be applied to a single user rather than a single
message based on multiple recipients.

-t.