Update on F-prot issue

Plant, Dean dean.plant at ROKE.CO.UK
Wed Aug 6 10:15:39 IST 2003

I just ftp'd to ftp.f-prot.com its under /pub/linux

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Jakobsen [mailto:eja at URBAKKEN.DK]
Sent: 06 August 2003 10:12
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Update on F-prot issue

Hi.

On the f-prot homepage, I cannot find an updated version for Linux
Workstations on the home user page. Is it to be found in another place ?.
--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.

--
Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.