Spam Action rules: first match vs. all match?

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Tue Aug 5 23:22:55 IST 2003

I don't find the bounce of much use as long as MS catches the SPAM.  I had
this same scenario with 22-9.  The aggravation wasn't worth it nor the
questions from the users.

SD
:-)