Update on F-prot issue

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Aug 5 23:03:45 IST 2003

Thanks for the update Raymond.  I just downloaded:

        fp-linux-ms-4.1.2.tar.gz - F-Prot Antivirus for Linux Mail Servers
(TAR)

I presume that's the right one - last spring I got the small business
version, but now they've renamed their products so I'm guessing that the
mail server version is what I'm after.

If someone knows differently, please let me know.

TIA...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500