Followup on July Etrust discussion

Alan Fiebig mailscanner at ELKNET.NET
Tue Aug 5 22:51:35 IST 2003

Just got off the phone with CDW. It appears that there is only one product offered by CA licensed in the 1-99 range, and that is an upgrade version that requires you to already have InoculateIT. If you want the stand alone product, the lowest license is a 5 user version, which is $109, so that's what I'm ordering. At that price, lets hope you can make it work. :)

-Alan