SpamAssassin domain rules

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Aug 5 14:22:28 IST 2003

You can set the SpamAssassin threshold score and the spam actions on a
per-user or per-domain (or per-anything-else for that matter) basis using
rulesets in MailScanner.
You can also have per-user and per-domain spam whitelists and blacklists.

Between them, they implement just about all the SpamAssassin things people
ever want to change in reality.

So some people can have a different threshold score to others, and some (a
different "some") can have their spam deleted or delivered or whatever,
just as they want. And they can each have their own whitelist and/or
blacklist if they want, too.

--
Julian Field