Spamassassin not working except when called manually. Perl problem ?

Denis Croombs denis at CROOMBS.ORG
Mon Aug 4 10:41:54 IST 2003

After further checking, I believe SpamAssassin is being called on each
e-mail as the bayers is being updated, but even with "detailed report=yes"
and "multiple headers = append" in MailScanner.conf all I get is the
following Spamassassin entry in the header

not spam, SpamAssassin (score=0, required 3.91)

I have check the logs and can find NO entries for Bayers in any of the logs.

Any clues as this is driving me mad, but I have other servers that I look
after for people and these work perfectly, I am trying to work through
comparing this system to my system to find the problem for a friend of mine

Thanks

Denis