Spamassassin not working except when called manually. Perl problem ?

Denis Croombs denis at CROOMBS.ORG
Fri Aug 1 19:59:09 IST 2003

Thanks for that, that showed that only 1 version was installed from rpm, I
think the other one was an attempt at upgrading perl from cpam !
I have renamed the second perl in /usr/local/lib/perl5 & uninstalled
spamassassin, but even that does not allow me fully un-install the
spamassassin as uninstalling the rpm does not delete it from perl ?
Are there any perl experts out there who can give me a clue to solving this
problem ?

Denis Croombs