gmame

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sun Aug 3 22:32:40 IST 2003

I can't resolve gmame.org  Is that the real domain name?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Julian Field
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 2:26 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: gmame

I prefer to know the real list of subscribers, rather than just knowing that
some third party is re-distributing it. But the list of subscribers includes
enough countries now that it's pretty much world-wide anyway (about 47
countries on 6 continents, and mail to the 7th is filtered by it remotely).
So go ahead.

--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info