gmame

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 3 20:25:32 IST 2003

I prefer to know the real list of subscribers, rather than just knowing
that some third party is re-distributing it.
But the list of subscribers includes enough countries now that it's pretty
much world-wide anyway (about 47 countries on 6 continents, and mail to the
7th is filtered by it remotely). So go ahead.

--
Julian Field