MailScanner and BlackList

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 3 21:35:08 IST 2003

MailScanner on its own just looks at the first one (well, it looks at the
real SMTP client IP which *should* be the same as the first one). But it
doesn't look at any others.

However, SpamAssassin does check them all and assign an appropriate score
if it finds any in a blacklist.
That's why I didn't bother implementing "check them all" in MailScanner as
there was already a way of doing it anyway.

--
Julian Field