MailScanner and BlackList

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Aug 1 16:47:08 IST 2003

Everything will be tested on postini's ips. AFAIK, you can't depend on
IP based checks in MS or SA when using a 3rd party relay, though I could
be wrong. That's not to say that MS/SA isn't still a good idea. We get
about 80% of our mail relayed through Postini, though only a small
percentage of our users actually use Postini; MS/SA do a great job
filtering even without the IP based rules & rbl stuff.
Ken A