MIME::Parser: can't open tmpfile: Invalid argument

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 21:58:40 IST 2003

The usual cause of this is having MailScanner 3 and 4 working at the same time.
Check you have removed the cron job that checks to ensure 3 is running, and
that you have stopped all 3 processes before starting any 4 ones.

If you aren't running sendmail, check that the permissions of
/var/spool/MailScanner allow the "Run As User" and "Run As Group" to write
to it.

--
Julian Field