Beta 4.15-12

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Wed Apr 30 21:25:13 IST 2003

Here you go:

# perl -e 'use English; printf "%vd\n",$PERL_VERSION;'
%vd

# perl --version

This is perl, version 5.005_03 built for i386-linux

Copyright 1987-1999, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5.0 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

Jason