Beta 4.15-12

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Apr 30 21:21:41 IST 2003

BTW... I'm not at all sure that this is as backward portable as Tony
thinks...

can someone with access to a pre 5.6 perl tell me what does this command
print:

perl -e 'use English; printf "%vd\n",$PERL_VERSION;'

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby