Beta 4.15-12

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Apr 30 20:58:03 IST 2003

El 30 Apr 2003 a las 19:37, Julian Field escribió:

> As so much has happened in the last 24 hours or so, here's a new beta
> release. It's on the downloads page, so go to
>         www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/downloads.shtml
> to get it.
>
> I have been pretty careful on what changes have gone in, and what have
> stayed out, but some testing by you folks would be much appreciated.
OK, you did what Tony said, but kept a bug of mine (I had to versions and
sent the wrong patch last time)...

As the Camel book says, $PERL_VERSION is _not_ printable, so you must use
sprintf("%vd",$PERL_VERSION)... this patch applies to 4.15-12 (sorry for the
last one):

*** SA.pm.old   Wed Apr 30 16:53:20 2003
--- SA.pm       Wed Apr 30 16:54:22 2003
***************
*** 92,98 ****
        # for finding the SpamAssassin libraries
        # Use unshift rather than push so that their given location is
        # always searched *first* and not last in the include path.
!       unshift @INC, "$val/lib/perl5/site_perl/$PERL_VERSION";
      }
      # Now we have the path built, try to find the SpamAssassin modules
      MailScanner::Log::DieLog("SpamAssassin installation could not be
found")
        # for finding the SpamAssassin libraries
        # Use unshift rather than push so that their given location is
        # always searched *first* and not last in the include path.
!       unshift @INC, "$val/lib/perl5/site_perl/" .
sprintf("%vd",$PERL_VERSION);
      }

--