SpamAssassin Install Prefix

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Wed Apr 30 16:24:26 IST 2003

Mariano Absatz <mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR> wrote:

>the patch below is a little more general... it can only get confused if
>there's more than one SpamAssassin with the same "SpamAssassin Install
>Prefix" for different Perl installations... a relativeley unlikely event
>that will probably have other side effects besides this one...

I suggested to Julian that he use $PERL_VERSION in the path added to
@INC which should do the right thing. (This is the "English" version of
the variable name which is compatible with perl <= 5.005 and >= 5.6.)

Tony.
WHITBY TO THE WASH: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, EASING 3 FOR A TIME, LOCALLY INCREASING
6 LATER. SHOWERS OR RAIN. MODERATE OR GOOD. SLIGHT OR MODERATE.