Kapersky version & license question on Linux

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 11:09:56 IST 2003

It's not an answer to your question, but take a look at F-Secure as well.
Their new version includes both the Kaspersky and the F-Prot engines in 1
product, so you get better coverage for just 1 product.
Not a clue how much it costs though, but I thought you should be aware of
this as it may affect your purchasing decision.

--
Julian Field