KavDaemonClient (Was Re: F-Secure 4.50 not supported)

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at USERS.SOURCEFORGE.NET
Tue Apr 29 18:21:30 IST 2003

Hello,

So I want to ask the same question again - what was done to fix a
problem with F-Secure 4.50, which as I understand also needs full path
and not just '.'? If workaround was to pass the full path, the same
should be done for kavdaemon client, and it should work then. If not,
maybe something like a fix for f-prot with tmpfs could be used? It would
be nice if it were fixed in the next release.

Regards,
Nerijus