KavDaemonClient (Was Re: F-Secure 4.50 not supported)

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at USERS.SOURCEFORGE.NET
Mon Apr 28 22:33:03 IST 2003

Pr, 2003-04-28 20:44, Julian Field wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer. I have just downloaded it, installed it, and built
> the Sample1/AvpDaemonClient.
>          cd /usr/lib/MailScanner
>          /usr/local/bin/AvpDaemonClient .
> seemed to work just fine. It scanned all the files in the current directory
> and sub-directories of it.
>
> What do you see when you try the same commands?

I see:

# /usr/local/bin/AvpDaemonClient .
Test result: 0
Test result: 0x30, flags: 0x100
No viruses were found
Found viruses:
Return code: 0

But I see in /var/log/kavscan.rpt:

Query for the tests: <0>Apr 28 21:10:20:.

Directory . wasn't included in enabled paths.

I run kavdaemon as:

/opt/AVP/kavdaemon -I0 -Y /var/spool/