Exim

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Thu Apr 24 16:45:25 IST 2003

Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at PROLOCATION.NET> wrote:

>In sendmail is user mailertable to forward mail for a domain (after
>scanning) to a different machine.
>
>Is this possible withing Exim, and if so, how :)

On our mail hub we have a router like this:

special_routes:
  driver     = manualroute
  domains    = ! +local_domains
  route_data = ${lookup{$domain}cdb{/usr/local/exim/tables/db/special_routes.cdb}}
  transport  = smtp

You can change the lookup type according to the format of the table that
you want.

For Exim-specific questions you should go to the exim-users list
which is where all the helpful experts hang out.
http://www.exim.org/maillist.html

Tony.
PLYMOUTH BISCAY: SOUTH OR SOUTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 5 TO 7, PERHAPS GALE 8
LATER. THUNDERY SHOWERS THEN RAIN. MODERATE OR GOOD, OCCASIONALLY POOR LATER.