MailScanner on Red Hat 8.0 and Exchange

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Apr 23 19:54:29 IST 2003

El 23 Apr 2003 a las 20:40, Raymond Dijkxhoorn escribió:

> Hi!
>
> > >Nice to see people still running zmailer. We have been running it when
> > >i was working for SoneraPlaza, zmailer is a Sonera internal project :)
>
> > Have you tested the MailScanner support for ZMailer?
>
> No, currently i am not working with any ZMailer system. Its a very nice
> mailer however, with all the queue mechanism inside. I really would
> recommend it to _large_ volume mailers.
Yup... that's why my announce of ZMailer support in MailScanner got such a
cold ¿welcome?... people running ZMailer are really speed freaks and all the
MailScanner/SpamAssassin stuff is orders of magnitude slower than that...

Eugene Crosser said:
Granted, spamassassin is waaaaay too slow to handle any real traffic...

Anyway, I'm just doing our first production environment installation of
zmailer+mailscanner... when I put that into production I'll give actual
figures for performance.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby