"report_header 1" invalid for SA?

John Goggan jgoggan at DCG.COM
Wed Apr 23 18:02:36 IST 2003

Julian Field wrote:

> The "report_header" option in SpamAssassin has no effect on MailScanner, as
> it does not use the standard SpamAssassin reports but  constructs its own
> instead.

So, then, is the command invalid for both MA and SA then?  I mean, if MS isn't
using it -- and SA's check says it isn't valid -- then what's it there for?
Maybe it is no longer a SA keyword and the MS default spam.assassin.prefs.conf
file should just no longer have it (it currently has it commented out, but
says it can be used)?

Or did you mean something else?

 - John...