MailScanner on Red Hat 8.0 and Exchange

Steve Hickel smhickel at CHARTERMI.NET
Wed Apr 23 17:34:57 IST 2003

Julian,

I did the below and it did the following:

When I put in the RCPT to: me at jules.fm it said: relaying denied IP
lookup failed and some address on my network that I need to determine
exactly what it is, but it is probably my notebooks.Yes, it is my
notebooks IP number. So what is it that I must correct to make this fly?
Also, I note that I get 250 localhost.localdomain Hello back when I put
in the HELO.

Steve

So