Incoming Work Dir not hidden?

John Goggan jgoggan at DCG.COM
Wed Apr 23 17:01:53 IST 2003

I am still having trouble with the incoming work directory not being hidden in
virus messages sent to the recipient of the virus.  I am running MailScanner
4.14-9 and SpamAssassin 2.53.  My MailScanner.conf contains:

Hide Incoming Work Dir = yes
Hide Incoming Work Dir in Notices = yes

But a test message with EICAR from an outside party to me still says:

Note to Help Desk: Look on DCG's MailScanner in
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20030423 (message h3NFd5nR026403).

...obviously showing the current work directory.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong and/or missing?

 - John...