Porn msg identification?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Apr 20 18:42:54 IST 2003

At 14:42 17/04/2003, you wrote:
>Julian,
>
>    Our IT director was ranting about this same legal-problems sexual
>harrassment article last week, and I told him that MailScanner already
>had a great solution: the striphtml option for spam.  You designed this
>option to strip off the porn pix from spam, right?

Exactly. And the people here that use it love it. It just converts porn
spam into a rectangle of totally unintelligible garbage, which is precisely
what they want.

>   Anyway, he hated the
>idea, so I turned off the striphtml option, which I had been using.
>You can't win...

Worth a try.

One of my future projects is a content filter which will be passed
attachment files and return modified attachments, so you can remove or
alter any content you like.

--
Julian Field