Sophos "sweep" problem - a funny thing happended...

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Fri Apr 18 03:05:13 IST 2003

You didn't upgrade using the install program on the CD did you?  The
correct way is to run the "Sophos.install" script that came with
MailScanner which sets the appropriate environment for you.  Then
sophos-wrapper (v4.x) or sophoswrapper(v3.x) should work.

If sweep runs directly without complaining, I don't think your sophos
installation is right.

Mark