Client Administration GUI

Stephen Swaney Steve at swaney.com
Thu Apr 17 14:29:33 IST 2003

A friend of mine is just finishing an installation of ispman,
www.ispman.org for his small hosting company.

This ispman installation will integrate postfix with LDAP support,
MailScanner, and SpamAssassin with MySQL sopport. It will allow users,
administrators and resellers to manage email accounts and DNS maps
through the ispman web-based interface.

As part of this application we're planning to add web based support for
users or administrators to manipulate their own:

    white_lists
    black_lists
    spam scores

We don't plan to implement a delete function.

I'd hope we're within a month of putting this in production. I'll let
you know when we have the SpamAssassin user administrator up. The code
wil be integrated into the ipsman interface but it should give you a
direction.

Steve
Steve Swaney
Steve at Swaney.com