Disable Virus Scanning for local mail

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Wed Apr 16 13:05:38 IST 2003

Assuming all messages to the mailing list server go through your MS server I would have thought the best (and safest) answer would be not to scan mail _from_ your mailing list server but to continue to scan mail _to_ you mailing lists server [ since the mailing list server presumably only resends mail sent into it? ]  That way you avoid any problems caused by someone sending a virus to a list.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.