MailScanner.conf include?

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Apr 15 17:21:45 IST 2003

Hi Julian,

I know I can browse thru the code and maybe find it, but... does
MailScanner.conf allow for including another file as part of it?

I have an installation where I want to let the admin fiddle with a couple of
settings but don't want to overwhelm him with all the MailScanner.conf
options and don't want him to touch a bunch of them...

I'd like to have a /etc/youcantouchthisfile.conf being included from
MailScanner.conf and let him change the options there...

I know he could add some valid option there and MailScanner will stop working
if I have that option set somewhere else, but that is not a problem...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby