Deleting high score messages

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue Apr 15 20:49:09 IST 2003

> Uh, this doesn't look like the access DB file format.

> The "To:" prefix are not access db format. And the TABs are important.

I'll agree with you about the TABS, I should have made that clear.
However I'll have to differ about the To: prefix.  This is new to more
recent versions of sendmail (but by 'new' I mean last few years not
months) - see the following extract from the sendmail-cf README for
8.12.6...

Finer control by using tags for the LHS of the access map

Read this section only if the options listed so far are not sufficient
for your purposes.  There is now the option to tag entries in the
access map according to their type.  Three tags are available:

        Connect:        connection information (${client_addr}, ${client_name})
        From:           envelope sender
        To:             envelope recipient

If the required item is looked up in a map, it will be tried first
with the corresponding tag in front, then (as fallback to enable
backward compatibility) without any tag, unless the specific feature
requires a tag.  For example,