Deleting high score messages

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue Apr 15 19:43:20 IST 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 19:32, Joe Quinn wrote:

> If you just want to delete all mail to that address why don't you just
> add them to sendmail's access db as a REJECT (or whatever the
equivalent
> on exim is)?

It's only that username on that domain I want to reject, I need the
domain to receive everything
else.

You can certainly do that with sendmail, I've been setting something
similar up myself over the last couple of days and did a bit of
testing.  Even if the message is addressed to the user you are blocking
and ANother at yourdomain.com ANother still gets the message.

Heres the structure of my access db

# Default allow localhost
localhost.localdomain                RELAY
# My domains
mydomain.com                         RELAY
myotherdomain.com                    RELAY
# Stop 'Out Of Office' replies to some machines that send out alerts
To:somebox.mydomain.com              DISCARD
To:someotherbox.mydomain.com         DISCARD
# Reject these users who have left
# but seem to be on every spam list on the planet
To:some.luser at mydomain.com         REJECT
To:another.luser at mydomain.com   REJECT

etc....

BMRB International