Postfix support -- beta release

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Tue Apr 15 14:20:26 IST 2003

Hello all...

> mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK 13/04/03 17:38:21 >>>
>Well folks, it's out there. Just posted 4.15-2 which includes support for
>Postfix and ZMailer. It also includes the updated f-prot-wrapper which
>will solve problems for people running F-Prot with a ramdisk or tmpfs.

As a Postfix user, I've noticed two things trying out the new version (or the Beta support)...

Firstly, a slew of errors at startup, as the second instance of Postfix (or rather, the 'incoming' instance configured from /etc/postfix.in) didn't have the same chroot jail stuff in /var/spool/postfix.in ...

Copying the stuff in, however, lead to my second problem... mail working fine (i.e. relaying), but not being scanned at all by MS, and passing straight through...

Has anyone out there testing this got a copy of master.cf I could look at (from either or both of the 'incoming' and 'outgoing' Postfix dirs)...

Ta...