Exim4

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon Apr 14 06:13:56 IST 2003

Stephen Lee <splee at PLEXIO.COM> wrote:

>Thanks Tony and Julian for your input. It doesn't look like I should
>have any issues with Exim 4/MS. Now I just have to figure out how Exim 4
>works and convert my exim.conf files. Not looking forward to converting
>the Mailman entries...

Exim 4 comes with a program to convert Exim 3 configuration files, and
you should find that it does most of the work. Examining the changes
with reference to the documentation should provide a plausible tutorial.

Tony.
THE MULL OF GALLOWAY TO MULL OF KINTYRE INCLUDING THE FIRTH OF CLYDE AND THE
NORTH CHANNEL: SOUTHEAST 5 OR 6, PERHAPS TOUCHING 7 AT FIRST IN OPEN WATERS,
SOON EASING SOUTHEAST 3 OR 4, THEN BECOMING EAST OR SOUTHEAST 3 OR 4. RAIN,
SOME MIST PATCHES VISIBILITY: GOOD OR MODERATE, OCCASIONALLY POOR. SLIGHT TO
MODERATE BUT MODERATE TO ROUGH THROUGH NORTH CHANNEL AT FIRST.