Postfix support

Stephen Swaney Steve at swaney.com
Sat Apr 12 18:50:43 IST 2003

Julian,

We're in the process of switching from sendmail to postfix in a small
IPS environment. We have a "development" environment and would be happy
to help with the postfix testing and debugging. We're also using
SpamAssassin and Sophos.

Thanks again for the hard work and excellent support.

Steve

Steve Swaney
Steve at LinuxSystemsSolutions.com
www.LinuxSystemsSolutions.com