Problem with High Spam Score delivery options

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:56:58 IST 2003

At 14:23 09/04/2003, you wrote:
>I'm still having this problem on one system and have had no response from
>the list.
>
>The system that works:
>Redhat 7.3
>Sendmail 8.12.8/8.12.8 (latest Redhat rpm)
>MailScanner 4.14-9
>SpamAssassin 2.53
>

>The system that "High scoring Spam" is failing on (with the same
>configuration files ???)
>Redhat 8.0
>Sendmail 8.12.8/8.12.8 (latest Redhat rpm)
>MailScanner 4.14-9
>SpamAssassin 2.53

I have just tried it with exactly that (2nd) configuration, precisely the
same version numbers. I set the "High Scoring Spam Actions = bounce" and it
duly bounced the message as expected. A non-spam message went through fine.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help work out what is wrong with your setup...

--
Julian Field