Porn msg identification?

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Mon Apr 7 21:54:49 IST 2003

Julian,

I hadn't thought of using that until now.

Would the correct syntax be:-

To:     default         striphtml deliver

?

Regards, --
Matthew K Bowman Systems Administrator, Universal Digital Communications.

Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
04/07/2003 01:24 PM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list