SpamAssassin timed out and was killed,

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Thu Apr 3 16:39:54 IST 2003

I have had lots of SpamAssassin timeouts since upgrading to version 2.52.  I
had to disable bayes for things to work again.  In spam.assassin.prefs.conf,
I put

use_bayes 0
auto_learn 0

You can try it too and see if that helps.  For me, I have to wait until I
get my new mail server in which can handle the increased load of bayes
filtering.

Jason