rogue messages in mail queue

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 08:48:35 IST 2003

MailScanner is not involved in delivering mail or providing SMTP service.
Sendmail is already very good at that.
Your sendmail is trying to deliver messages to mx3.xlprohosting.com and the
SMTP connection is timing out for some reason.
The messages will stay in the queue until they can be delivered (or a week
has passed) and sendmail/Exim will continue trying to deliver them during
that period.

--
Julian Field