rogue messages in mail queue

Dene Ulmschneider dene at DATATECHIE.COM
Wed Apr 2 04:57:59 IST 2003

Hi All-
I recently started using MailScanner/SA/Razor2 and I must say that it
ROCKS! It has reduced my spam by approximately 90 percent. I have noticed
that since I implemented these tools I have been getting some mails stuck
in my mail queue. The message info are similar to the snipit below...

~~snip~~

qfh3130Vj06415 Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:00:31 -0500 "MailScanner"
<postmaster at datatechie.com> diet at xlphost.com 846 b Deferred: Connection
timed out with mx3.xlprohosting.com.

~~end snip~~

I get about 5 or 6 a day that I delete manually. Can anyone explain why
these are getting stuck in the queue and possibly offer a fix for this issue?

Thank You

Dene Ulmschneider
Data Techie Inc.
office:         718.738.8859
cell:           646.996.2976
email:          dene at datatechie.com
pager mail:     denenow at datatechie.com
website:        www.datatechie.com
"Life is too short...-...you  should have dessert first"
content by Data Techie, and is believed to be clean.
Data Techie... always there to protect you!
http://www.datatechie.com