Latest SpamAssassin

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ANSF.ALCATEL.FR
Fri Sep 27 16:30:39 IST 2002

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 09:53:25AM -0400, Rose, Bobby wrote:
> I have it running with 2.50 CVS before that it was 2.40.  There were a
> couple pyzor/dcc bugs in 2.50 but they've been fixed.

For the daring there is some 2.42 pre-release available at :
 http://spamassassin.taint.org/devel/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.42.tar.gz
If you've got time, test it and give feedback before monday.
The official 2.42 will be out next week.

Regards,

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services