X-Spam-Level flag & hardware

Ewald Beekman E.H.Beekman at amc.uva.nl
Fri Sep 27 15:36:23 IST 2002

I really like the Spam-Level flag of spamassassin:
It makes it very easy to filter multiple levels of
SPAM in various mailboxes. Is there a way to transport
this flag in the outgoing email message?

Also it would be nice to have an overview of how people
are using mailscanner. For instance if al tests are
succesfull i am planning to run mailscanner with sophos
and spamassassin on two dual Xeon 1.4GHz boxes, 2GB RAM
each, running RedHat Linux.
Will this be sufficiant to process 2GB email per day?
(I won't ask if sophos is the best av-engine to use,
because that's probably a religious topic :).

regards,
Ewald...

--
Ewald H. Beekman, Network Engineer, Academic Medical Center,
dept.  ADB/ICT Computer & Network Services,  The Netherlands