[Mailscanner] SpamCop IP's

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Wed Sep 25 01:09:25 IST 2002

> I couldn't answer that one.  That's one reason I stop them with sendmail
rather than tagging them.
> One thing you might consider (if you haven't already) is use a caching
(local) nameserver on your > mail server.

I thought the blackhole lookups went right to the server or mirror and were
not cached.  I am not sure that caching would be a good thing.  A black
listed server would have to get out of the cache even after getting
unlisted.  I do have a local caching DNS server that I may have the
webserver use in the future.

Matt