sweep and Norton

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Thu Sep 19 21:06:27 IST 2002

I was able to figure this out myself, but I had to modify sweep.pl in
such a way that it's now likely incompatible with any other scanner.

Nick/Julian,  should I send you the diffs and some samples outputs?  I'm
maybe the 2nd person to request support for Norton, so there isn't a
huge demand.

--
Tom DuVally
Lead Sys. Programmer