end user head space

Eric H erich at OLYPEN.COM
Tue Sep 17 20:22:53 IST 2002

I forgot, is end user headspace measured in micrometers or Angstroms?

Anyway, end users need things REALLY simple, like three big dumb buttons
to choose whether they want their spam protection level at LOW, MEDIUM
or HIGH.

What would be reasonable values to assign? Low>7, med>5, high>4 or
something like that?

I know this is more of a procmail question but I'm thinking of a rule
something like

:0H
.spam

where anything scoring higher than 4.9 would be caught, but I
don't even know if you can do comparative arithmetic in procmail
rules.

Eric