what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent you a weekago.try reading it

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 12 19:18:39 IST 2002

Matt Doherty has been removed from the list for forging a posting
pretending to be someone else.

He might want to hope that Gerry doesn't have good lawyers, or else he
might find himself in trouble for fraudulently publishing information
purporting to be from an innocent 3rd party. The messages posted to this
list are archived on a publicly accessible web site, and therefore posting
to this list is the same as publishing all information contained in the
messages.

I am all in favour of reasonable free speech, but I will not condone forgery.

Now let us consider this matter dealt with, and let us all get back to
discussing MailScanner and all being civil to each other. I am very
disappointed by Mr Doherty's behaviour, and I sincerely hope we won't see
anything like it again.

Jules.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ