what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent you a weekago.try reading it

Tal Kelrich tal at MUSICGENOME.COM
Thu Sep 12 19:10:59 IST 2002

okay, this is a bit too much, spoofing other's mail address is
definitely _not_ done.
(suggestion though, PGP sign your mail.)
(another one for matt, when spoofing mail, DO NOT ADD YOUR SIG! heh)

--
Tal Kelrich

PGP Fingerprint: 3EDF FCC5 60BB 4729 AB2F  CAE6 FEC1 9AAC 12B9 AA69
PGP key-id: 12B9AA69